register | lost password   sign in with Twitter
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Colorado PGR General Discussions » New State Captain

This forum is used for general non-mission related postings
6/13/2019 5:20:16 AM

Robert McCune
Robert McCune
Administrator
I wanted to let you all know that I am stepping down as your State Captain in order to move to South Carolina. It has been my honor to be your State Captain, one that I will cherish. It is amazing to talk to the families of our fallen and hear the stories of how the PGR gave them comfort in their time of need. Once I get settled in our new home I look forward to standing with the South Carolina PGR.

Your new State Captain should be familiar to most. Kathy "Rat" Goldstein has graciously offered to take over the duties again. Rat was a fabulous State Captain and will continue to lead the CoPGR forward. It was watching her leadership that got me interested in being State Captain.

Thank you all for everything you have done for the families and our organization. I know you will continue to provide the best support you can do.

--
Bob "Ironsides" McCune
SMSgt, USAF EOD Retired 1975-2001
Former State Captain-Colorado
robert.mccune@coloradopgr.org
0 permalink
6/13/2019 6:06:40 AM

Larry Money
Larry Money
Administrator
Just want to say thank you, Bob, for your service to the CO PGR. It has been my pleasure and honor to serve under your leadership. You did a great job under sometimes difficult circumstances and you will be missed. Best of luck in your new life on the East Coast.

That being said, thank you also to Rat who will be stepping back up into the role of State Captain. You proved yourself once and will now continue your legacy of excellence. Congratulations!

$

--
"Preacherman"
Assistant State Captain
Southern Colorado
0 permalink
6/13/2019 6:08:07 AM

Kathy Goldstein
Kathy Goldstein
Administrator
Bob, I most humbly offer my most sincere gratitude to you for a job well done! Thank you for your selfless service to the Colorado Patriot Guard, our state's active duty Military, Veterans, 1st Responders, and their families. I will do my very best to fill the "very large shoes" you have left behind with the same dignity, honor, compassion, and leadership with which you have served as our State Captain over the past few years. Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do in service to our great Nation. Although your presence in Colorado will be greatly missed, we rest assured knowing that South Carolina is receiving one of our very best! God bless and Godspeed as you continue your life journey, my friend!

--
Kathy "Rat" Goldstein
State Captain
ratkatgold@comcast.net

To those whose duty it is to protect and preserve the freedom of the people of this country, I most humbly thank you...
0 permalink
6/14/2019 1:15:23 AM

Joseph Albano
Joseph Albano
You'll be missed. I admire you're dedication and attitude. I'm currently in Savannah, so, look me up some time.

--
Joe (Gunny) Albano
USMC
Sgt. HCSO Retired
0 permalink
6/14/2019 2:45:57 PM

Brad 'CHARGER' Lewellen
Brad 'CHARGER' Lewellen
Administrator
Thank you Bob for doing a great job as Colorado's State Captain, and Thank you to Rat for again stepping forward to take the reins.

--
Brad 'Charger' Lewellen

Retired Colorado State Captain (2007-08)
Retired Colorado Ride Captain (2006-12)
Retired National PGR Moderator (2006-10)
Colorado PGR Website ADMIN

Standing In Memory of:

John L. Lewellen, US Coast Guard, (1952-56)
Bill Lewellen, United States Marine Corp, (1953-58)
Walter E. Lewellen, 101st Airborne Division, Laos, Feb 18, 1971, Panel 5W Line 117
Thomas E. Lewellen, United States Navy, USS Indianapolis, July 30, 1945

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived"
George S. Patton
0 permalink
6/14/2019 4:17:18 PM

Bob 'Can Do' Aholt
Bob 'Can Do' Aholt
Thank you Bob for your confidence in me to become a RC here.
Thank you Rat for stepping up as State Captain. I look forward to working with you more in the future. P.S. I have also taken over the sale locally of Colorado PGR item from Bob, but I do not know how to get a post out to everyone so they know how to contact me. My phone numbers should be in my profile.
Thanks again to you both.

--
Honoring my mom and dad, for their WWII Army service, rest in peace. Thank you for teaching me RESPECT.
Can Do Bob since 10-18-2006
Ride Captain So. CO
cando_bob0929@hotmail.com
0 permalink
6/17/2019 9:29:11 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
Bob, thanks for taking the leadership role for this fine organization and for you dedication and support of our mission. Best wishes as you head East.

Rat, I greatly appreciate your willingness to take the lead, once again.

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
Colorado PGR HOTH Coordinator
0 permalink

Home » Colorado PGR General Discussions » New State Captain