home recent topics recent posts search faq  

Colorado Patriot Guard Riders Forum

register | lost password   sign in with Twitter
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Colorado Missions and Events » Mission Archive » 19 MAY - Roadside Cleanup of Colorado PGR Adopted Road - Franktown

This forum will contain all completed mission threads
the topic is closed | |
5/11/2019 9:13:46 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
It is time to schedule our Spring 2019 roadside cleanup. Our adopted section of highway is about 12 miles south of Franktown. It is the two miles of Highway 83 between markers 38 and 40. Let's plan to meet by 9:30AM on Sunday, May 19, 2019 at the entrance to the Cherry Valley Elementary School. This school is located at marker 38 on the east side of the highway. We usually complete our work in about 90 minutes.

Please wear high visibility clothing, although I will have a number of orange safety vests. Bring work gloves and a pick up tool if you have one. I will bring three extra pick up tools and will have plenty of bottled water. I will also have garbage bags that have been supplied by CDOT.

Thanks in advance for your participation and your help in keeping Colorado's roads clean.

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
Colorado PGR HOTH Coordinator
0 permalink
| the topic is closed |

Home » Colorado Missions and Events » Mission Archive » 19 MAY - Roadside Cleanup of Colorado PGR Adopted Road - Franktown