home recent topics recent posts search faq  

Colorado Patriot Guard Riders Forum

register | lost password   sign in with Twitter
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Colorado PGR General Discussions » Thread Archive » 19 MAY - National Armed Forces Freedom Ride - Parker

This forum is for all non-mission archived threads
5/7/2018 7:28:10 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
Following is information about the 9th Annual Armed Forces Freedom Ride. Last year, the Colorado PGR was the honored and grateful recipient of a portion of the proceeds from this event, approximately $3,100.00. It would be great to be able to support the event, this year.

Our Mission is to pay our respects to those that have served and those that are currently serving. To show them we value their service and have not forgotten them. To bring awareness to those around us of the courage and selflessness of these brave men and women.

Our Purpose is to pay tribute to Armed Forces Day and to acknowledge all those in the military, past and present. We Respect that they have put their lives in danger for our Country, the sacrifices made by them and their families, and what they do every day to defend our freedom.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

May 19, 2018

We are gearing up for the 9th annual National Armed Forces FreedomRide – Colorado. Our charities for the 9th annual event are
Painted Paws for Veterans

and
Project Sanctuary

We are looking for donations for/of auction items as well as door prizes.

I look forward to seeing everyone May 19, 2018 at Takoda Tavern, 12311 Pine Bluffs Way, Parker, CO. 80134…our starting and ending place! We plan to have kickstands up and heading out by 10:00 am. Please have registration done by 9:30 am.

Bikers across the Nation will Ride to Honor and Show their Support for all Armed Forces Veterans of War, Pow, MIA, KIA, WIA and Our Troops!

Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NationalArmedForcesFreedomRideColorado

Come on out and have a GREAT time !

edited by jwherst on 5/7/2018

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
Colorado PGR HOTH Coordinator
0 permalink
5/19/2018 12:15:25 PM

Patti Paul
Patti Paul
Hello, and thank you to all that I saw at Ft. Logan. I was not part of the ride, but God put me on Sheridan at the right time, and I followed the participants into the Fort. I am blessed to be able to sign the banner and observe the Bell ceremony. If anyone has a video of this, I would appreciate you sending it to me...I was only out for a minute and left my phone at home.

God Bless America, and America Bless God!

--
I stand to honor all who have served, are serving now and who will pick up their crosses. Standing for my dad, his brothers, 4 sons and many others...carrying a piece of their hearts to all events:
Staff Sgt. Neil R. Paul, WWII, US Army Air Corps
Kenneth H. Paul, Korean War, US Army
Keith A. Paul, WWII, USMC
Donald J. Paul, WWII, US Army
RM2 Dallas Massie, USN, Korean War
Pvt. Ralph W. Raby, USMC, KIA, Battle of Sugar Loaf
PO2 Dylan P. Wanberg, USN, Atsugi, Japan
Staff Sgt. Collin J. Wanberg, USAF, Anderson AFB, Guam
Staff Sgt. Devin C. Wanberg, Army, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
PV2 Joshua L. Flores, Ft. Campbell, Kentucky
0 permalink
5/19/2018 9:11:55 PM

Kim Tompkins
Kim Tompkins
Patti, I spoke with a lady in car today at Fort Logan today who told me she was a PGR member. Was that you? contact me here cherriedragon@gmail.com and i will see if I can find a video for you.
0 permalink
5/19/2018 9:14:27 PM

Patti Paul
Patti Paul
Kim Tompkins wrote:
Patti, I spoke with a lady in car today at Fort Logan today who told me she was a PGR member. Was that you? contact me here cherriedragon@gmail.com and i will see if I can find a video for you.

Yes, that was me...thank you!

--
I stand to honor all who have served, are serving now and who will pick up their crosses. Standing for my dad, his brothers, 4 sons and many others...carrying a piece of their hearts to all events:
Staff Sgt. Neil R. Paul, WWII, US Army Air Corps
Kenneth H. Paul, Korean War, US Army
Keith A. Paul, WWII, USMC
Donald J. Paul, WWII, US Army
RM2 Dallas Massie, USN, Korean War
Pvt. Ralph W. Raby, USMC, KIA, Battle of Sugar Loaf
PO2 Dylan P. Wanberg, USN, Atsugi, Japan
Staff Sgt. Collin J. Wanberg, USAF, Anderson AFB, Guam
Staff Sgt. Devin C. Wanberg, Army, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
PV2 Joshua L. Flores, Ft. Campbell, Kentucky
0 permalink
5/22/2018 2:07:33 PM

Kim Tompkins
Kim Tompkins
Patti Paul wrote:
Kim Tompkins wrote:

Yes, that was me...thank you!

You can find several videos here https://www.facebook.com/NationalArmedForcesFreedomRideColorado/
0 permalink

Home » Colorado PGR General Discussions » Thread Archive » 19 MAY - National Armed Forces Freedom Ride - Parker