home recent topics recent posts search faq  

Colorado Patriot Guard Riders Forum

register | lost password   sign in with Twitter
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Colorado PGR General Discussions » 2018/2019 Ft. Carson Access Badge procedures

This forum is used for general non-mission related postings
4/17/2018 11:50:01 AM

Robert McCune
Robert McCune
Administrator
We will be renewing Ft. Carson access badges in the next couple of weeks. The procedure this year will be a little different. I will be submitting a list of names along with the last 4 of the SSN, based on the folks that got one last year. Ft. Carson will send me the renewal forms which I will print out and give to you to take to the Visitor's Center to get your new badge. Please remember to bring your old badge to turn in (it is government property). You will also need your vehicle registration (not necessarily your motorcycle's), drivers license and proof of insurance.

If you have not attended a mission on Ft Carson within the past year I will not renew your badge (I have a list of attendees). You will have to surrender your old badge to Ft. Carson (it is government property) on or before its expiration date, then pick up a 24-hour pass prior to attending a mission. Once you have attended a few we will readdress getting you a yearly pass. We have to make sure these passes are only going to people who are participating.

If you have not had a badge you will have to sign up to attend a mission, get the 24-hour pass, and attend. Once you have attended a few and wish to continue we will work on getting you a yearly pass.

As always, this badge is for Patriot Guard missions only and is not allowed to be used to access Ft. Carson property for any other purpose! Violation of this policy will result in the removal of your badge and denial of access to Ft. Carson. They may pursue other legal actions against you.

--
Bob "Ironsides" McCune
SMSgt, USAF EOD Retired 1975-2001
State Captain-Colorado
Military Liaison
(719)332-4470
statecaptain@coloradopgr.org
0 permalink
4/25/2018 2:29:31 PM

Robert McCune
Robert McCune
Administrator
Update- I have submitted the letter requesting badges for members that have attended missions in the past year. Once I get the forms back I will reach out to you so we can set up a meeting to get the form to you. i will post on this site when I get the forms. If you don't hear from me shortly after that I may not have requested a form for you. Let me know and we will work it out.

--
Bob "Ironsides" McCune
SMSgt, USAF EOD Retired 1975-2001
State Captain-Colorado
Military Liaison
(719)332-4470
statecaptain@coloradopgr.org
0 permalink
4/29/2018 5:58:12 PM

Mark Weidemann
Mark Weidemann
Hi Bob. Looking to get active with PGR and would like to attend the event on May 6th. Am I ok to assume a Retired ID card would be appropriate to get me on Ft Carson in lieu of the annual pass?
0 permalink

Home » Colorado PGR General Discussions » 2018/2019 Ft. Carson Access Badge procedures