home recent topics recent posts search faq  

Colorado Patriot Guard Riders Forum

register | lost password   sign in with Twitter
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Colorado PGR General Discussions » New Members - READ ME NOW!

This forum is used for general non-mission related postings
7/26/2018 6:23:45 PM

Robert McCune
Robert McCune
Administrator
Welcome to you all! Thank you for joining us. We look forward to meeting you and standing the flag line with you!

--
Bob "Ironsides" McCune
SMSgt, USAF EOD Retired 1975-2001
Former State Captain-Colorado
robert.mccune@coloradopgr.org
0 • mark as "accepted answer" permalink
8/4/2018 8:45:33 PM

Martin Ehredt
Martin Ehredt
Hello my name is Martin Ehredt I’m a vet and also a rider. I still work for the Air Force and my schedule is almost as demanding as being active duty but I want to support as much as I possibly can
8/9/2018 8:43:12 AM

Robert McCune
Robert McCune
Administrator
Welcome aboard Martin! Please support missions when you can. I look forward to standing the flag line with you.

--
Bob "Ironsides" McCune
SMSgt, USAF EOD Retired 1975-2001
Former State Captain-Colorado
robert.mccune@coloradopgr.org
3/19/2019 7:58:41 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
3/19/2019 8:37:42 AM

Jack Gregory

Posted from IP: 75.1.59.43 Congratulations to my dear friend Jesse Garcia (Desperado) for joining the Colorado Patriot Guard.

Jack Gregory San Antonio Patriot Guard Riders
edited by jwherst on 3/19/2019

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
Colorado PGR HOTH Coordinator
7/8/2019 12:16:44 PM

Richard Noakes
Richard Noakes
Hello All, my name is Richard and I thought I've been a member here for awhile as I always get emails from the West side of the mountains. Anyway, I'm an active member of the ALR as well and do what I can do to help out Veterans and their families. Oh, I'm in the Denver Metro Area, specifically Thornton
7/8/2019 12:24:08 PM

Richard Noakes
Richard Noakes
Hi, This is Richard again. I wanted to let everyone know that the Patriot Guard is welcome to join the American Legion Riders (Post 22 Northglenn) Poker Run being held on July 20th of this month. ALL proceeds from this poker run will be donated to Flight for Fallen Families, a 501C which helps family members with travel if a loved one is killed in Action. The name of this run is called "Ride for Rod" as Rod was one of our members and passed away in April of 2018. The donation is made in his name. Any questions, please contact me. Moderators if this is unacceptable please remove it or move it to a proper location. I was on the ride for Petty Officer MM1 George Hanson and the Patriot Guard was represented as well. It would be nice to have the Patriot Guard and ALR team up on events in the future.

Home » Colorado PGR General Discussions » New Members - READ ME NOW!