home recent topics recent posts search faq  

Colorado Patriot Guard Riders Forum

register | lost password   sign in with Twitter
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Colorado Missions and Events » Mission Archive » 05 Oct – Pfc Christian John Martinez,US Marine Corps (Active Reserves) - Greeley

This forum will contain all completed mission threads
10/3/2012 1:30:59 PM

Rick Shoaf
Rick Shoaf
CONFIRMED MISSION FOR: PFC. Christian John Martinez, 21,United States Marine Corps (active reserves) Greeley, Colorado.

The family of PFC. Christian John Martinez, 21, United States Marine Corps (active reserves), Greeley, Colorado, has invited the Patriot Guard Riders of Colorado to stand in his Honor and provide a Flag Line on, Friday, 05 October, 2012, at the Belair Auditorium 715 10th Street, Greeley, Colorado and a graveside service at Linn Grove Cemetery, 1700 Cedar Ave, Greeley Colorado. The funeral service will begin at 10:00am and the family will arrive at 09:30am.

PFC. Christian John Martinez was born on 02 February 1991 and passed away on 29 September 2012. He was in the active Marine Corps Reserve and served as a radioman with the 453rd Combat Logistics Battalion.

The Belair Auditorium is right next to Zoe’s Coffee Shop on 10th Street just off of 8th Ave.

RC: Rick "Speed Bump" Shoaf

STAGE: 08:30am at Belair Auditorium 715 10th Street, Greeley, Colorado.
BRIEF: 09:00am
FLAG LINE: 09:15am

Please follow this thread to post your condolences...thank you.

http://www.patriotguard.org/ALLForums/tabid/61/forumid/11/view/topic/postid/1896153/Default.aspx
edited by sardawg28 on 10/4/2012

--
"...And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of satisfaction, I served in the United States Navy." John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Rick "Speed Bump" Shoaf
United States Navy 1970 - 1998
AFCM(AW/NAC) ret

Past State Captain 2011 to 2013
Senior Ride Captain, Northern Colorado

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, BUT rather to SKID In BROADSIDE, completely used up, bloody and bruised, totally worn out, and screaming "WOW---WHAT A RIDE"!!
0 permalink
10/3/2012 4:10:16 PM

Steven Marsh
Steven Marsh
Sorry a family obligation prevents me from attending this mission.

--
Steve "Da Swampfox" Marsh
Colorado Patriot Guard Riders
RIDE CAPTAIN NORTHERN CO.
RETIRED STATE CAPTAIN
0 permalink
10/4/2012 6:51:22 AM

Mike McKenzie
Mike McKenzie
I would be honored to stand for this Marine.
0 permalink
10/4/2012 4:18:35 PM

ken (Nick) nicholas
ken (Nick) nicholas
I am unable to attend due to a commitment for another service but my condolences go out to the family of PFC Martinez.
Nick
0 permalink
10/4/2012 9:24:05 PM

Ray Verschuyl
Ray Verschuyl
I will be there along with a few Buckley Riders to stand for this Marine

--
LLRB,
Riff Raff
VoVMC, Pres - Colorado Chapter
www.vovmcco.com

Retired USN Sr. Chief
- Not as loud
- Not as caffeinated
- But still as Proud to be Initiated!

"ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM"
0 permalink

Home » Colorado Missions and Events » Mission Archive » 05 Oct – Pfc Christian John Martinez,US Marine Corps (Active Reserves) - Greeley