register | lost password   sign in with Twitter
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Colorado PGR General Discussions » Thank you letters

This forum is used for general non-mission related postings
9/8/2017 12:30:05 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
On July 5, 2017 the Colorado Patriot Guard stood at the Services for US Army Veteran, Robert Rehburg. The following note of thanks was sent by his family:

Thank you so much for attending Robert's Services, both at the church and cemetery. We really appreciate all you have done for us as a family.

The Robert Rehburg family

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
Colorado PGR HOTH Coordinator
0 permalink
9/8/2017 12:31:47 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
On August 17, 2017 the Colorado Patriot Guard stood in honor for the Services of USMC Veteran, Estevan Villarreal in Brush, Colorado. The following note of thanks was sent by his family:

Patriot Guard Riders,

Thank you for honoring Estevan. It meant a lot to him and all the members of his family.

Thank you.

The Villarreal Family

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
0 permalink
9/8/2017 12:33:48 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
On August 18, 2017 the Colorado Patriot Guard stood in honor for the Service of US Air Force Veteran, Harry Staub, Jr. The following note of thanks was sent by his family:

Colorado Patriot Guard Riders,

To all that showed up to honor my father, Harry R. Staub, Jr., on Friday, August 18th, I want to thank you for this, for taking the time to honor my mom with the kind words and memorabilia. You all gave comfort to our family during this difficult moment. We thank you so much for your service to our country.

God bless you all.

JoAnn Leonard and Barbara Staub

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
0 permalink
9/27/2017 10:08:55 AM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
On August 5, 2017 the Colorado PGR stood in honor, in Colorado Springs, for WWII Veteran, Wayne E. Carver. The following note of thanks was sent by his family:

We can't express how much your coming meant to us to honor Dad's Service.

Thanks so much!

Dora, Kathy and Linda

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
0 permalink
9/29/2017 9:20:38 AM

Lisa Menard
Lisa Menard
Administrator
On September 28, we stood in honor for Tom Kurtz at Fort Logan National Cemetery. We received the following thank you note:

I wanted to thank everyone from the PGR who came out for Tom Kurtz' funeral yesterday. They were awesome and Emily loved that they were there. I wanted to say thanx to everyone in person, but they were off to the next funeral before ours wrapped up. Please pass along my heart felt thanx for all you do. It made a big difference and was very much appreciated.

Thanx again. torch
edited by Fancypants on 9/29/2017

--
Lisa Menard
State Captain
statecaptain@coloradopgr.org
720-838-3692
Be not simply good, be good for something. -Henry David Thoreau
0 permalink
11/26/2017 11:41:51 AM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
We recently received the following note of thanks and a generous donation from Cathie Marrufo. Cathie has been a friend of the Colorado PGR since May, 2011, when we stood in honor at the Interment Service for her husband, Benny.

Happy Veterans Day to all of you.

God bless you and best regards.

Cathie Marrufo

edited by jwherst on 11/26/2017

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
0 permalink
11/26/2017 11:50:33 AM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
On October 30, 2017 the Colorado PGR stood in honor at the Service for Glenn Swinson, in Brush, CO. The following note of thanks and a generous donation was sent by his family:

It meant a great deal to have you at our father's Funeral Service.

Thank you for your Service.

The family of Glenn Swinson.

edited by jwherst on 11/26/2017

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
0 permalink
11/26/2017 12:08:25 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
On November 22, 2017 the Colorado PGR stood in honor at the Interment Service for Stanley Kohtz. The following note of thanks and a generous donation was provided by his family:

Colorado PGR,

As a military spouse, daughter, niece and grand daughter, I would like to thank each and everyone of you, from the bottom of my heart, for all you stand for. Our family could not think of a better way to honor our uncle, Stanley Kohtz. In a torn country where many choose to cower, we stand proudly with you to honor those who have served. Thank you for being a blessing to many. You are seen and appreciated.

Love,

Proud Americans

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
0 permalink
12/9/2017 7:12:40 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
Today, while at the Monthly Service at Fort Logan National Cemetery, the family of one of the honorees, a US Navy and Vietnam Veteran, presented us with the following note of thanks and a generous donation:

Dear Patriot Guard Riders,

Thank you for what you do. Your organization is doing amazing things to honor those that are most deserving.

My dad was so very proud to have served his country and would be proud that donations could be made to organizations like yours in his memory and honor. (Johnny Svaldi, US Navy and Vietnam)

Thank you.

Dawn and Karen Svaldi and many more that loved him so.

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
0 permalink
12/11/2017 2:36:09 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
Following is a note of thanks from Beverly Harms of American Airlines, Colorado Springs:

Thank you all for supporting our Snowball Express.

We can't do it without you!

Below is a link to the coverage by FOX 21 News:

http://www.fox21news.com/news/good-news/1600-kids-and-families-take-the-snowball-express-to-dallas/878396814

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
0 permalink
12/11/2017 2:52:43 PM

Jim Herstein
Jim Herstein
Administrator
Last December, Richard A. Harper, a US Air Force Veteran died, without family, in Colorado Springs. Because he had no family, we made arrangements for his Interment at Fort Logan National Cemetery on June 19, 2017. Last Friday, because I was the point of contact, I received the following certificate:

[font=arial,helvetica]

The United States of America

Honors the Memory of

Richard A. Harper

This Certificate is awarded by a grateful nation in recognition of devoted and selfless consecration to the service of our country in the Armed Forces of the United States.

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

[/font]

--
Jim
(303) 518-8790
jwherst@aol.com
0 permalink
12/11/2017 7:04:01 PM

Robert McCune
Robert McCune
Administrator
On 1 Dec I received a framed photo montage/poster and letter from Jim Wear, President of the annual Salute to American Veterans Rally at Cripple Creek, thanking the Patriot Guard for our support. The letter reads:

On behalf of Pro Promotions and the Salute to American Veterans Rally Committee, please accept this certificate as a small token of our appreciation for your dedication to the Veterans Rally.

The 25th annual event this year went very well and was one of the largest turnouts in recent history. Of course, and as always, we could never have hoped to pull it off without the generous support from good folks like you.

We look forward to working with you again in the future. Your outstanding support for our United States Veterans and Troops, and your patriotism and dedication to our mission is greatly appreciated by everyone on this end. We hope you enjoyed the event and accomplished your mission as well.

With Respect,
James F. Wear
President

--
Bob "Ironsides" McCune
SMSgt, USAF EOD Retired 1975-2001
Assistant State Captain-Southern Colorado
Military Liaison
(719)332-4470
mccuner@aol.com
0 permalink

Home » Colorado PGR General Discussions » Thank you letters